PURE Hard Surface disinfectant and food contact surface sanitizer delivers broad spectrum power to eliminate dangerous pathogens safely. Pure Hard Surface has Application in the following areas: Acute & Longterm Healthcare, EMS, Law Enforcement, IT Departments, Educational Facilities, Athletics, Hospitality, Transportation Industry, Food Industry, Laundry Services, Banking, Daycares, Massage Therapy Facilities, Salons, Veterinary Offices.
Disinfectant, Fungicide, Virucide
- GRAS Status as Contact Biocide
- Powered by SDCTM (Silver Dihydrogen Citrate)
- 24-Hour Residual Protection
- Fastest Kill Times, Broad Spectrum
- Kills Germs in as few as 30 seconds **
- Eliminates more than 31 harmful germs
- Does not cause bacterial resistance
- Safe to use Around Children
- Non-Corrosive, Passed All Boeing Tests
- Odorless, No Skin Irritation, Fast Acting
- No Rinse Required, Non-Staining
- Available in 3 oz., 32 oz. 1 gallon, 2.5 gallons and
5 gallon sizes
Where Service Equals Solution
TF: 1.888.433.7533 | Cell: 727.433.1818 | Fax: 727.535.9292 | Largo, Florida
Copyright 2010 One Choice Technology Group. All Rights Reserved.
Protect Your Company and Your Reputation with Confidence
Cliniweave technology is a unique impregnated antimicrobial solution which bonds to a fabric’s fibers and provides long term protection. Independent laboratory efficacy tests prove that Cliniweave is superior in preventing microbial growth. Textiles are impregnated with Cliniweave while in the “roll” form and then are sent to the cut/sew finishing process. Cliniweave can be applied to bed linens, garments, and athletic uniforms regardless of textile type or blend.
New Bed Linens, Apparel, and Textiles Impregnated with Cliniweave
Option 1: If desired, we can manufacture & sell finished goods impregnated with Clinweave.
Option 2: We can supply the Cliniweave solution to your manufacturer (dye house) to coordinate the impregnation process.
Cliniweave with Existing Linens and Apparel
The Cliniweave solution is applied to your existing linens or apparel during each final rinse stage. The Cliniweave bonding process occurs during the dry cycle. Antimicrobial efficacy is realized after each laundering up to the time when the linen or garment is discarded